Monday, December 23, 2013

Thanks for the Video Lisa and Dave!

I have to thank both Lisa Cook and David Frechette for this video. David took all the videos through out the last few seasons, which is so amazing. It is so wonderful to be able to watch the good and the bad (which there are quite a few of too haha). Everyone you video is so grateful Dave, thank you!!

Lisa had made a video like this for her son Andy, who has been a working student for the last few years at Tamarack. She jokingly said it was the least she could do for having me put up with Andy the last few summers haha. (Andy is actually a great working student, but don't tell him I said that!!) Lisa said she had some free time and asked if I would like a video and I said I would love one! I gave her total control of which horse/horses and which clips to use. I couldn't be happier with the result!

Lila commented that watching this video makes you forget all the hard times and difficulties and just shows you how amazing Union is. I couldn't agree more! I absolutely love it!

Thanks you so much Lisa and Dave!!

Intermediate events 2012 and 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment